Top 20 Totems of Imagine Music Festival
Every music festival has its fair share of awesome Totems, and Imagine Music Festival in Atlanta, Georgia this past weekend was no different. Totems that have you laughing, crying, and even saying WTF is that? Our rave brothers and sisters never skimp on the funny, so let’s dive into some of my personal favorites I was able to snag photos of.
I guess that rehab didn’t really pan out huh?
- That it was fam, that it was.
- Not only was this guy reppin’ the BEST Pokemon Go team, but he was handing out Pokemon cards with his social media handle. Shoutout to @zacrificed for the Cloyster!
- I personally can’t get enough of the Plur Mario’s I see around festivals. I wonder how many mushrooms he ate before he stopped realizing he wore his Buzz Lightyear Outfit.
- When you forget to make a totem so you steal the advertisement outside the local Goodyear Tire Shop.
- “Baking soda, I’ve got baking soda!”. I wonder if they are actually indeed, in love with said CoCo?
Shoutout to the TomorrowWorld Fam!
- Legend has it, no one was holding this totem & Carl remains unseen.
- That Imagine Festival, it’s so hot right now.
- We sure were!
- State Farm dude fishing + Kandi as bait = Hilarious. This folk’s is the real way to find your next Rave Bae.
- Why I love the rave community summed up in one photo.
- Meowth was feeling some type of way…
- Evil Monkey demands you to RAGE!
- Why not love this totem?
- Paying homage to Atlanta’s satron saint, ATL HOE! Great seeing the local city holding it down!
- We still don’t know what the FUCK this is. But the one on the left appears to be some type of coyote or animal wearing a cowboy hat, while on the right I’m seeing a dog with goggles? I don’t know and I don’t care. Good work guys.
- Because every good festival needs Ye ol’ Dick Riot.
- He looks like someone I’d party with.
- I’d also like to recognize the “Imagine Deez Nuts” totem I didn’t have the pleasure of photographing. Sharpied onto a rugged piece of cardboard, it was a work of beauty.And as an honorable mention, I witnessed the trippyest thing I’ve ever seen this weekend. Although not a totem, this guy deserves some recognition.